Bixolon SLP-DX420 4″ Thermal Label Printer (Auto Cutter) Type
This printer is a dual interface with (Serial, Parallel, USB & Ethernet) Interfaces with an “auto-cutter”.
Premium yet compact, the Bixolon SLP-DX420 direct thermal label and barcode printer offers high-speed label printing of 178mm/second (7LPS) and 203dpi high-quality printing.
With fast data processing speed for various types of labels, the SLP-DX420 is Ideal for a wide array of mission-critical barcode labeling requirements such as 2D, Maxicode, PDF417, QR Code, and Data Matrix applications. The SLP-DX420 also offers Autocutter or Peeler options.
Offering the all-in-one interface, with Serial, Parallel & USB as standard and optional Serial, USB, Ethernet & WLAN*. The SLP-DX420 is fully compatible with market-leading programming languages such as SLCS, BPL-Z™ and BPL-E™.
The SLP-DX420 also boasts Bixolon label printer intelligence with Smart Media Detection™, the automatic detection of label and receipt media type and Bixolon Label Artist™, free-of-charge label customization software, supporting database connection as well as text, drawing lines and boxes, alongside a range of graphics and 1D/2D barcode printing.
- High Quality 4 Direct Thermal Label and Barcode Printer with Optional Wi-Fi Compatibility.
- Compatible with Market Leading Programming Languages.
- High-Quality Label Printing at 152mm/Second (6LPS).
- 203 or 300dpi High-Quality Printing for Text. Graphics and 1D/2D Barcodes.
- Easy Paper Load with Optional Paper Guide and Pause and Cancel Key Functions.
- Autocutter and Peeler options.
- Smart Media Detection. Automatically Recognising Various Types of Labels and Receipt Media.
- Label Artist Label Customisation Software Available Free-of-Charge.
- Dual Interface as Standard Serial, Parallel, USB & Ethernet
- Energy Star Compliant.
- 2 Year Warranty.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dimensions: 194(W) x 171(H) x 243(D)mm.
- Weight: 2.2Kg.
Click on the PDF icon below to get the “official” Product Brochure for this product
Errors & Omissions accepted