MS-7580G Genesis PRESENTATION LASER SCANNER (USB)
Honeywell’s MS-7580G Genesis™, the world’s first presentation area-imaging scanner engineered to decode all standard 1D, PDF and 2D codes, provides enhanced productivity and revolutionary imaging technology in an elegant, yet durable design.
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0, the MS-7580G Genesis™ is redefining industry standards for imaging solutions. Breakthrough performance and a versatile form factor make this product suitable for environments ranging from manufacturing to healthcare to retail POS.
Aggressive reading of bar codes on highly reflective surfaces, such as mobile phone screens, eliminates the need to purchase additional specialty hardware.
Patented CodeGate® technology along with an activation button support menu-scanning and other targeted-scanning applications. Automatic cable detection and configuration simplifies migration to a new interface by eliminating the need to scan programming bar codes.
Three additional patented technologies augment the MS-7580G Genesis’s unmatched feature set:-
- Shielded LEDs minimise the intense flashing common among other area imagers.
- CodeSelect™ allows the MS-7580G Genesis™ to capture up to 15 bar codes in a single flash and output data in any predetermined order.
- TotalFreedom® expands scanner functionality by allowing decoding and formatting plug-ins to be loaded directly onto the MS-7580G Genesis™, enabling enterprises to rapidly support proprietary or newly-developed symbologies.
- Mobile Phone Reading.
- Stylish Design.
- Capturing and Storing Electronic Images, Including Coupons.
- Flexible Licensing Solution.
- Remote Mastermind Scanner Management Software.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 150(H) x 105(L)mm.
- Weight: 400g.
Click on the PDF icon below to get the “official” Product Brochure for this product
Errors & Omissions accepted