The ER-940 is a Flat Keyboard Cash Register designed with a bright alphanumeric display along with a range of features for all Hospitality situations.
Twin Station Thermal Printer
Provides fast. quiet thermal printing. Drop-in loading simplifies paper changing and virtually eliminates paper jamming. The ER-940 twin station printer model is ideal for printing both receipts and Journals.
If a receipt and a sales journal is needed. the journal can be archived electronically for printing at end of day. can be collected on an SD card. or can be polled and collected by a PC. A variety of electronic journal reports are available that allow you to quickly audit selected activities.
Keyboard (For Hospitality)
With 150 key locations. the flat keyboard can easily accommodate large menus with preset keys for each item. Where menus change daily with breakfast. lunch or dinner times the paper key-sheet under the overlay is easily exchanged.
- Up to 10.000 PLUs.
- Up to 99 Group Totals.
- Up to 50 Clerks/Cashiers.
- Mix & Match (Promotions).
- Quick Help Function in REG Mode.
- Graphic Bitmap Logo with 20 Pre-Loaded.
- Condensed Journal.
- Automatic Tax Computation for up to 4 Rates or Tables.
- 10 Media Keys: Cash. Check and up to 8 Charge Keys.
- Compulsory Cash Declaration.
- Add Check Function.
- Not Found PLU with Easy Creation.
- 10 One-Touch Macro Keys.
- Training Mode.
- Cancel Sale Function.
- Keylock Controlled Transaction Void.
- Clerk Name Display.
- Price Inclusive Barcodes.
- Post Tendering.
- 4 Automatic Currency Conversion Keys.
- Complete Financial Report.
- Individual Clerk/Cashier Report.
- Hourly Sales Analysis.
- Reporting for up to 50 Clerks/Cashiers.
- PLU By Price Level Reporting.
- Period-To-Date Financial. Hourly. Cashier. Group and PLU Reports.
- Sales by Day Report for 31 Days.
- Open Check Report.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dimensions: 389(W) x 290(H) x 440(D)mm
- Weight: 13.1Kg
Click on the PDF icon below to get the “official” Product Brochure for this product
Thermal Rolls T5750/7/ Cash Drawer 8 Coins & 4 Notes
Errors & Omissions accepted