Star Micronics TSP143III LAN Ethernet Receipt Printer
Introducing Star’s new Ethernet receipt printer solution, the latest model from Star’s renowned TSP100 Series used by retailers & restaurateurs across the globe from major retailers & fast food restaurants to your local corner shop & café.
Star’s super fast, entry-level Ethernet receipt printer provides a range of new features including a high print speed of 250 mm / second, a high quality guillotine auto cutter (cutter life 2 million cuts) as well as thin paper capability providing benefits for both the environment and also the user’s operating costs. This cost-effective solution includes an internal power supply, power cable, LAN cable and vertical mount kit in the box.
The Star TSP100 Series offers innovative functionality yet remains one of the most cost effective POS printers on the market. With superior performance, renowned Star build quality as well as ease of use, TSP100 models are supplied with unique futurePRNT technology including set-up and marketing software tools designed to enable users to make receipt design and set-up modifications without having to alter their existing POS software.
Star’s TSP100 futurePRNT Series also offer free of charge access to Star Cloud Services
By transforming receipt printers into cloud-connected devices, Star Cloud Services offers a variety of services and tools to enable retailers to better engage and activate shoppers.
This includes Star AllReceipts™, fast, free, and secure digital receipt solution available on Star Micronics receipt printers and Engage NOW a secure and customisable service enabling retailers to better engage with shoppers.
- Fast 250mm/second print speed
- Ethernet Interface (10/100baseT, UTP) and virtual serial port
- Drop-In & Print paper loading
- Guillotine Autocutter (MCBF 2 million cuts)
- Internal power supply
- Thin paper capability (0.053 to 0.085)
- Device Charging 5v-1A USB trickle charging
- Unique futurePRNT software included
- Free of charge access to Star Cloud Services including AllReceipts Digital Receipting
- Fully Energy Star Compliant
- 4 year warranty including print head and cutter (UK and Europe mainland)
48 Months (Return to Base) Warranty
Dimensions: 142 x 204 x 132mm
Click on the PDF icon below to get the “official” Product Brochure for this product
Thermal Rolls T8060
Errors & Omissions accepted